Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-04-30 13:06:19

License

I want a driver's license... ガーン




But, somehow I've never been to a training institute, so I'm uneasy 台風




So, not too long ago





"Yaguchi-san !! Don't you want a license !? Let's get ours together !?"

I suddenly called and asked in the middle of the night ガーン



"Sure !!"
She said ニコニコ キラキラ



Yaguchi-san is the best アップ ニコニコ チョキ




And so, sometime soon Yaguchi-san and I are going together 車 DASH! キラキラ

Aha- ドキドキ あせる



By the way, she told me not to write stuff like this in my blog ガーン !?
Translation Notes:
- Thanks to H!P46 for help with a couple things in this entry.

Original entry here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww~ A drivers license with Yaguchi...look out Japan! Those two are on the streets!

Kreuz said...

hahaha somehow those two together in a car sounds a bit dangerous XD

Anonymous said...

@Kreuz...
yup...dangeruosly cute... <3

H!P46 said...

急に = suddenly
Out of the blue as it was late at night when most people don't tend to call others. Clearly it's Miki's preferred time of communication though!

てゆうか = というか = in other words/by the way
書くな = 書かないでください = don't write
A verb in dictionary form followed by な is a rough way of saying don't do something. There can be some confusion with the other な which follows sentence final forms (of which dictionary form is one) but context and tense here clear that up.
てゆうかこんな事ブログに書くなって is a bit casual and in more moderate speech it would be something like というか、こんな事をブログに書かないでくださいって言った
"By the way, she told me not to write stuff like this in my blog"