Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-04-17 11:28:16

Present



My birthday is in February but...



My closest friend, Matsuura Ayaya, recently gave me a present にひひ ガーン
A small bag from something like a Via Bus Stop party キラキラ



Furthermore, a card was attached あせる



For the first time あせる あせる あせる あせる あせる




"This is the final present for Miss Miki Fujimoto, huh?", it said ニコニコ




Thank you ラブラブ

Translation Notes:
- From what little research I did, Via Bus Stop looks to be a company that sells fancy clothes and jewelry and so forth. Since she used the word party, I would assume that Via Bus Stop does something similar to the kind of "parties" arranged by Mary Kay, Inc. Via Bus Stop's Website
- Thanks to H!P46 for the correction on Aya's note. (I get the feeling we'll be seeing that name credited here a lot :P)

Original entry here.

4 comments:

H!P46 said...

The message in the card was "This is the final present for Miss Miki Fujimoto, huh?". Aya was alluding to Miki getting married soon so the next time she gives her a birthday present (around about May next year!) she'll be giving it to "Mrs Miki Shouji"...

Zac said...

It was actually pretty obvious that that's what it said...but I didn't think about the fact that her name would be changing, so that didn't make a lot of sense to me...hence me writing what I did, haha.

Regardless, thanks for the correction!

Kreuz said...

hahaha so what they said in Aya's Trial is true after all XD
These girls are funny, you gotta love them <3
Aya's message is kind of nostalgic

thanks for the translation

Embrace said...

in a way..Aya's card made me sad. :(

Thanks for the translation!