Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-04-16 23:03:50

Gout Temps Nouveau



I participated in Gout Temps Nouveau's recording にひひ キラキラ




Esumi Makiko-san
Watanabe Marina-san
Myself
The three of us together




Had a girls' talk ニコニコ パー




These two were really wonderful women にひひ キラキラ




I'd better do my best tooあせる




By all means テレビ キラキラ

Please look forward to this show ニコニコ

Translation Notes:
- Thanks to H!P46 for confirmation on the line "I'd better do my best too".

Original entry here.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I really want to say, THANK YOU for translating her blog, she's great, she's the best on H!P ever and I think she would do a great carrer from now on.

But

thank you
thank you
thank you

H!P46 said...

頑張らなきゃ is short for 頑張らなければならない so your translation is correct.