Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-04-16 11:22:09

Idols



It's my house's idols ラブラブ!




On the left -> male, An-kun
Toy Poodle
He's a spoiled mama's boy




On the right -> female, Hima-chan (himawari)
Toy Poodle
She's a mischievous athlete who loves her ball


Truly, these two
So cute ニコニコ アップ ドキドキ ドキドキ ラブラブ



My house's idols ラブラブ!
From now on, I'll upload more of their cuteness ニコニコ パー

Translation Notes:
- For those who don't know, himawari is the Japanese word for sunflowers. Miki loves sunflowers...hence, Hima-chan. XD
- Thanks to Celedam for confirming my guess as to what 'chanwaii' meant.
- And thanks to koushi for the corrections on 'our house' and the last line.

Original entry here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the way she uses "we"...
does that mean Miki and Shouji are now living under the same roof...heheh...

Zac said...

I thought the same thing, haha XD

Unknown said...

wan = bark

wan-chan = puppy

chanwaii = puppy-cute

Keep up the good work.

koushi said...

Well, although the EDICT says that 我が家 means "our house/our home", actually it basically means "my home". See here. Personally I wouldn't speculate on "we" :)

この我が家のアイドルの可愛いさもこれからアップしていきますね
>> From now on, I'll upload more cuteness of my house's idols
(up = upload)

Keep up the good job!

Zac said...

@Celedam
Thanks for the confirmation!

@koushi
That certainly makes more sense, haha. I'll go ahead and put those corrections in there. Thanks!