Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-04-29 18:52:41

Out and About With This Person ♪

When I said I was going out, it was with this person ラブラブ











I went to a NINE exhibition with Aya-chan ニコニコ キラキラ






Everything was just cute as can be にひひ ニコニコ キラキラ



When what I bought arrives, I'll be sure to update about it ニコニコ




Of course, we bought matching outfits ラブラブ! ドキドキ

Translation Notes:
- Thanks to H!P46 for help on the second to last line.

Original entry here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the third to last line say everything (どれも) was cute?

Zac said...

Yup, it does. Thanks, haha >.>

Anonymous said...

aaaawwww...
the best duo ever happened in UFA...

H!P46 said...

I'm not sure on this but a lot of the times I've seen また届いたら it refers to things that have been bought but not shown, usually because they went through mail-order or something. I don't know how those exhibitions work but I assume it differs from normal clothes shopping. My best guess is that there's only one of each item of clothing and guests can place orders if they want to buy something which will be sent to them at a later date.

Basically my reasoning is that when she gets her clothes she'll update us on it. I could be wrong though.