Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-07 18:04:16

Collabo Naze.

Yesterday

I went to a business meeting アップ

For Gentei-hin Collabo Naze II ドコモ光





And so,


Because I love bags
はぁと











I'm going to design a bag on Collabo Naze
しあわせ アップ 音譜










This man is...







The one who will be collaborating with me ぽっ

A.D.M.J.'s President


Kabayashi Akihiko
プーさん


He's
a powerful, wonderful company president 音譜







I'm really looking forward to my bag's completion キティちゃん LOVE





Please look forward to it as well じゅる・・ キラキラ 上げ上げ





I'm soooooooo super~ excited キャッ☆ ハート

Translation Notes:
- Check the comments for more information about Gentei-hin Collabo Naze II, courtesy of Kreuz.

Original entry here.

1 comment:

Kreuz said...

Yay! Miki in Gentei-hin Collabo Naze II That's great!
And well, I think the show is about celebrities designing clothes and/or accesories they like. Yossy was invited too and she designed a scarf and two leather jackets (one for man and one for woman), then I think people put a price to these clothes, like an auction, I'm not really sure. I think Mai was in this show too.