Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-08 12:06:55

A- Amazing 2

I was given some face lotion with gold leaf in it みぃ
And I uploaded a picture






Where does the gold leaf go はてなマーク

Since I was really interested in that...







I tried putting it on like that




When I spread it around, it got lighter all of a sudden

And then...











The gold leaf is gone =3


It's like the gold leaf just melted away
音譜





ALSIAN Bright Lotion

I guess it's called リボン




The lotion felt really slippery
キィー

Translation Notes:
- Thanks to H!P46 for help with the last line.

Original entry here.

1 comment:

H!P46 said...

Not completely sure but I think by that point she'd stop talking about the gold leaf and was talking about the lotion in general. If that's right then judging from the picture, my guess is that the lotion isn't as viscous as she expected. サラット (like so many Japanese mimetic words) has lots of 'different' meanings but one of them describes a fluid flowing. I'm not sure how to describe it but some lotions are absorbed quickly while others take ages to blend in or form a film. Just a guess though because I didn't really understand that line either.