Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-11 00:34:49

Quiz Solution.

The dessert I ate was...


Vanilla ice cream 音譜



There were certainly a lot of you who answered Berry Cake
kao





Today, I went out to eat and had アップ












Yakiniku ハハー はーと


The smoke and so forth that came out had a wonderful feeling
l

Since it was Mother's Day, ya know
クラッカー










By the way, because I want Shouji's mother to be forever beautiful ・




I gave her that thing that "roll-roll's" your face





A Platinum Geruma Roller, as a present
ラブラブ





Since we're girlfriends
m`






Upon reading the comments, it turns out there are somehow people who didn't do anything for Mother's Day
But...


Even so, I think just making a phone call would be enough to make any mom happy くま





Although I'm not in a position to say so myself わら あせる

Translation Notes:
- Thanks again to H!P46 for help with a few things.

Original entry here.

1 comment:

H!P46 said...

Same deal as the previous entry, 彼のお母さん is "my boyfriend's mother", talking about the gift she gave to Shouji's mother. By her entries about Mother's Day I assume she didn't give Mamatty anything herself.

In the last line, Miki was alluding to the fact that she isn't a mother herself so she can't speak from a mother's perspective and therefore what she said in the previous line about a phone call making any mother happy isn't something she knows for sure. I think you got the general idea of the line but not the nuance. It's something like "Although I'm not in a position to say so myself".