Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-18 00:20:12

Beauty Product.

Since I like mail order and internet shopping かお





I buy a lot
しけキティ 音譜





I'll show you one thing out of the stuff I buy...

















This !! !! !!





PIAMONTO Glamour


PLATINUM







Open the case and...

















Yup !! !! !!




It's that thing that "roll roll"s your face
アップ






But this is a little different from the thing everyone is using...






Last year while I was singing kayoukyoku for a year






One of the older sisters I shared a dressing room with
はーと k






Told me it was also good for your skin





So I unconsciously bought it too
アップ ニコ





I've been using it for about a year, and it's got a good feeling
☆

Original entry here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please keep on translating...tho it may not look like it, but i'm a subscriber to this blog...heheh...

Zac said...

Oh, believe me, I've got no intention of stopping. XD It's just an issue of how much time I have to invest in translating. >.<

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all your hard work! I love reading your translations. The effort you put into it really shows.