Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-13 15:52:02

Fruit

I was given


Dekopon
And
Passionfruit にひひキラキラ










I had to peel the dekopon to eat it, but


It was incredibly sweet and delicious ラブラブ!



VITAMIN !!
Like that にひひ キラキラ





I wonder if I've even eaten passionfruit before ガーン !?





How are you supposed to eat this ショック! !?




Anyone who knows...
Please tell me ガーン にひひ あせる

Translation Notes:
- Dekopon is a kind of a citrus fruit; a sweet orange with a lump at the top.

Original entry here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is passionfruit really that unusal in japan? i mean, even the girls who like fruit seems unfamiliar with it, i came to think of ayaya (was it?) that bought some in probably alo-hello and didnt seem to have any idea what it was

also, quite a batch you've done now, good job :)