Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-12 20:19:29

Fashion..Accessory..

Jamie Rodriguez



That company's necklaces and bracelets やっほ~w










Upon looking at the necklace



It's like it's a new color 音譜




It looks like pink but



It's definitely red ドキドキ





Of course, this is the only color I don't normally wear, but む2





It was cuter with various colors アップ




And here is more cuteness, posting each charm one by one ら2










Microphone and











Cassette radio and









Roller skates?





I'm allergic to metal, so...





I'm using it as a bracelet ハート





I think this could become by favorite アップ ラブラブ

Translation Notes:
- There were a lot of iffy places throughout this entry. I'm expecting quite a few corrections. >.<

Original entry here.

No comments: