Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-18 180213

I'm Off.

I'm not working all day today, so












I invited my mom and cousin here








And for some reason...













We went to Lazona in Kawasaki マイメロ 音譜





Since that was so unexpected...





We were really excited アップ












And then インコ





We found dojima rolls 目 ♪






Which my mom was really excited about アップ





So we bought one nene











Since there was cream in it like this, it was easily きゅん




The best アップ なみだ

Translation Notes:
- A dojima roll is, according to this page, a kind of Japanese swiss roll. Wikipedia Swiss Roll Article

Original entry here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the great translation job! Miki's blog is the cuteness.

Cami said...

Hehehe this was the cutest Mikitty pic I've seen so far (the one in front of the restaurant). Only food would get her so excited! -_-;