Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-06 19:04:36

Shopping

On my way home, I went to Toco Pacific in Omotesandou~ star









For a handbag, a sparkly Toco Pacific one, in black だいや






T-shirts だいや






And


Tory Burch rubber shoes だいや








I bought the pink ones ☆

They're rubber, so they're perfect on rainy days too 雨


It's pink again, huh? 汗



There's a small "deep pink boom" within me キャー ♪

Translation Notes:
- Thanks to jantzeeee for help on the second line (after the first picture).
- In the last line...a "boom" in Japan is basically equivalent to a fad in the West...something that gets popular for a while and then dies down. Guess Miki's not expecting her affinity for pink to hang around very long. XD

Original entry here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shirt designs are AWESOME. I want oneeeee

jantzeeee said...

Yeah, from what I can tell, it looks like "second back" is used pretty interchangeably with "second bag" (セカンドバッグ), which means "handbag."

I'm wondering if (at least some of) the weirdness of that line is because at that point she's maybe starting to list all her purchases -- i.e., "for a handbag, a sparkly Toco Pacific one, in black; T-shirt(s); and Tory Burch rubber shoes, in pink...is what I bought" ...perhaps. I'm not positive on that, though, so maybe you don't want to take my word on it alone... (And if that's already what you were going for, sorry -- my only excuse is that it's kind-of late here, past what probably should be my bedtime XD)

Zac said...

That certainly makes sense for the "second back" line, haha. I'll go with what you suggested for that, at least. XD