Monday, May 18, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-15 09:05:08

New Character.

Recently, I ran into a new character harttyan




The first is one I gave to a friend
音譜





Tada
!!






[Picture missing at time of translation >.<]



D-096 Panda (Skull Panda) is what it's called ウヒャ






This character's name as it is, "skull" and "panda", can be made into one word
ニコニコ






Shorten it and

Dokupan
キラキラ







I randomly made that up myself... lol









On top of that, I found it again at Kiddie Land in Harajuku
始発くん










In this picture, there's the size 1



And, for the time being, the smallest size...all the colorful ones 音譜 lol





The black one is completely pitch black, which I don't really get but
It's the color I'm most interested in
キャハハ




I'll let him be my friend
べーっだ!





They're popular with guys too
好




For people who are interested in Skull Panda: here




Cell phone site: here

Original entry here.

No comments: