Friday, May 1, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-02 10:58:12

I'm Deeply Moved

Good morning キラキラ


When I woke up, there were lots of comments
アップ


Of course, it makes me happy to see guys commenting but
キラキラ
It makes me especially happy when I see that I've received comments from girls, since I'm also a girl
キャハハ LOVE

Teenagers キティちゃん
People in their 20's
キティちゃん
People in their 30's
キティちゃん
Mama's
キティちゃん
New-halves
キティちゃん
Foreigners
キティちゃん


It really makes me happy when I see that I've received comments from so many people
ううっ... アップ ラブラブ


Since there are many people who want to hear about beauty-related things, I'll be sure upload stuff like that 好


After this, I'm really looking forward to writing about various things on my blog
ハート ぞう きらきら

Original entry here.

2 comments:

jantzeeee said...

Interesting... I'd never heard of the term "new half" (ニューハーフ) before...apparently they are male-to-female transsexuals.
(Although, perhaps oddly, I *have* heard シーメール "she-male" used before...)

Also interesting that they seem to make up a decently large number of Miki's blog readers... XD

Itsudemo Aibon said...

If you watch the Mini Moni Leader Challenge video, right as Yaguchan and Nono are starting their arm-wrestling battle (guess who wins THAT!), Aibon yells out "New half! Go!" and causes Mari to crack up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qA0N5avFA @ 2:12

I think that goes down in history as the first mention of "new half" in H!P history. lol