Friday, May 15, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-05-13 21:44:42

On the go.

The photography session just finished ニコニコ








And !! !!
The studio today was really spacious and awesome にひひ あせる キラキラ



Makeup room 口紅












The fact that this really didn't transmit well is a shame ガーン





In the middle
Photographed small...is me にひひ



On the right
Miura-san, the handsome boy



On the left
Deppa-chan キラキラ






These two prepare the costumes I like ニコニコ





They're super-stylists ラブラブ


And





On the far right
The makeup barber キラキラ





He always
Makes me look wonderful during makeup ラブラブ







Everyone
Thank you
For always listening to my selfishness アップ アップ ニコニコ キラキラ lol





The makeup room is really a fun place ニコニコ キラキラ

Translation Notes:
- Not even slightly sure about the line after the second picture.
- Deppa-chan: Deppa means "protruding tooth" or "overbite". I'm assuming it's a nickname for this girl. XD

Original entry here.

No comments: