Friday, June 5, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-06-05 16:01:44

Aesthetic Naado Sonic

Ameba gave me this thing that helps you get a beautiful face ニコニコ キラキラ













This became popular because celebrities had written about it in their blogs, so I'm really happy にひひ グッド! ひらめき電球






On top of that, it's only 980yen (about $10) online ショック! キラキラ



Things like that are wonderful ニコニコ ラブラブ







Even at that price...





Ultrasonic wave treatment




Ion treatment




It can do those にひひ キラキラ キラキラ キラキラ







I wonder if this can even make dry skin good ドキドキ !?



I wonder if this can make your skin soft ドキドキ !?
















I'm so looking forward to finding out~ ニコニコ にひひ キラキラ



Try checking here for more details, okay? 音譜

Translation Notes:
- The title of the product Miki is talking about is エステナードソニック ("Esute Naado Sonikku"). エステ is aesthetic (as in, pertaining to beauty) and ソニック is sonic, obviously...but I'm clueless on ナード, so I left it as is. Anybody who knows what that should be, please comment.

Original entry here.

No comments: