Friday, June 5, 2009

Mikitty Official Blog: 2009-06-05 12:38:21

Mikitty Wedding (Ring Compilation)

Lately I've been deciding on this kind of thing ラブラブ




It's really at the last moment
あせる




My wedding ring
どっとハート





I've looked at many kinds, but...





A stone
With a big size





Is by no means what I'm looking for, so...




I got to draw a design

(Even though...I'm so bad at drawing...)

And
きらきらん~



Tada
!!

















That's the wedding ring I've been looking for all along きゃ




Of course, it's great that I was pleased with it
&



You buy a wedding ring and on the inner side



You put the characters of a person's name and so forth
アイアイ




I'm looking forward to it
& リボン

Translation Notes:
- Not even close to sure on 2nd- and 3rd-to-last lines. >.>

Original entry here.

No comments: