Saturday, June 6, 2009

>.<

Well, I hate to say it...but I think I'm going to have to end translations for the time being. Between last night when I went to sleep and now (about 11:00PM the next day, essentially 24 hours) Miki has posted 5 entries, all of significant length. I'm still fairly new at Japanese and it takes me quite a while to translate these entries. I know my current daily schedule won't allow me to keep up with her blog at the rate she's posting.

My sincerest apologies to everyone who wants to keep up with Miki's blog. Hopefully someone else will pick it up. I may attempt to restart these sometime in the fall once school starts up and I've got a regular schedule again.

- cfb

10 comments:

Unknown said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
T_T *cries*
come back soon! plissssssss!!!!!!!!
I want to know the details about her wedding xDD
Pd. Saludos desde México!!!!!(Greetings from México!!!)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDD

I hope someone can starts translating it... I don't know japanese :(

thank you for translating until now, great job ^^

LazyMan1 said...

No Problem i thought you have done a great job thanks a whole lot and good luck. V(^_^)V

Embrace said...

well, that's really really sad. but understandable. hopefully, you can come back soon, ne? :) or someone could continue it for everyone. Let's keep hoping everyone!!

Thank you so much for all your translating and the efforts! good luck!

Anonymous said...

お疲れ様でした!

Fushigidane said...

Thankyou for what you've translated! =)

Anonymous said...

awww...too bad...but many thanks for your great effort of translating...got much from it...

i think i'll try to continue the translation...just don't keep your hopes too high...heheheh...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this but thank you very much for all your effort!

H!P46 said...

お疲れさん。

The reason why I haven't posted a comment in so long: Mikimania. XD Kinda started when it was clear you weren't able to keep it up.

Zac said...

@H!P46:
Yeah, hurtwou mentioned that someone aside from me was thinking about translating Miki's blog a while back...I assumed it had to have been you. XD Either way, thanks for taking over. Like I said in the first place, I was testing the waters with this project...and the water obviously got too deep for me, haha.

And to everybody else, thanks for all the support! I'd definitely like to continue translating at some point...maybe not Miki's blog, but something H!P-related for sure. :P