Thursday, August 28, 2008

Totally Smokin' Spread From Rolling Stone Japan

I would love to get ahold of the physical magazine that this is in. The thing I like about these pictures is the way they're shot. Because Miki is a performer/idol under UFA/H!P, most pictures of her are done in a fairly systematic fashion, with little deviation from set to set. There's a very stylish, retro feel to these pictures, and a different persona from Miki compared to what's usually seen. I love it.

In bed with Miki? Yes please! XD


Definitely my favorite picture of the set.




I love this outfit on her.

- cfb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-cfb
I have a friend who always signed with -cfb too ...
I wonder if you're that friend XD

This is one of my favorite magazines with Miki
I love the last pic a lot too ...
Just her turning away from the camera .. and showing her sexy shoulders XD .. and the dress is definitely beautiful.

And for some reason, the 3rd pic reminds me of this: http://i34.tinypic.com/e8oosx.jpg
o_O